Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Katya and Tennis ...

So I was at the doctor's waiting to be called in for my back to be checked up. Because of the logistics involved, I had taken Katya from her daycare and brought her with me to the doctor's office. Bad move - the office TV had a talk show going with Ellen Degeneres. Let me tell you folks - you do not want to have this show on if you have kids around you.

Anyway, I tried to distract Katya. DIdn't work. So, I had to be more forceful and ask her to read a magazine or at least look through some photos. When she did not demonstrate an inclination to do so, I picked up a tennis magazine and asked her to thumb through it.

Today, as we were driving in to her day care, we come across a advertisement board for a dance class by Some Murray. She glances it and reads it and exclaims, "Murray! I know that name."

I was thinking that it was the name of some classmate of hers or something, when she explained, "I saw the name in the tennis magazine yesterday - Andy Murray!"

Looks like we have a new Tennis fan in the family :-)

No comments: